Since I wear them just about every day. So when Nancy told me about this style piece in the Times, I had to see it. No longer on the cutting edge of fashion!
2nd verse, same as the first. Stay tuned for the bad news.
July (flickr photos)
- 1st, with Mom & Dad. Red Sox game at Fenway Park (seats on top of the Green Monster), tapas dinner at Toro.
- 6th. Camping at Promised Land State Park. A small bear ambles through our campsite while I sit practicing banjo.
- 14th. Miniature book exhibition at The Grolier Club.
- 20th. Lunch with Nancy at Bill Spoon BBQ, Charlotte, NC.
- 22nd. Visit to the Carolina Raptor Center, outside Charlotte.
- 28th. City Island trip with John & Jacqueline.
- 31st. Dinner with Sherman, Everett & Daniel.
August (flickr photos)
- 5th. Dinner at Sripraphai with Ross, Kiki, Vika & Jim.
- 11th. Day in Prospect Park, housewarming party at Doug & Martha’s.
- 18th. Rebuilding the greenhouse at Mrs. B’s.
- 25th. Open Mic night at Wil & Jennie’s. My first public banjo performance.
- 27th. Jim Hershman’s 1 year anniversary of weekly guitar jazz at Novo.
- 2nd. Morning at Long Beach.
- 5th. Dinner with Melissa at Tomoe, reconnecting.
- 8th. Gallery exhibitions Jon Pylypchuk, Daniel Rozin, Richard Shore and Richard Tuttle.
- 16th. John & Koven (with band) accompany dance at Dragon’s Egg performance.
- 20th. House jam with Mike Rodriguez on guitar.
- 22nd. King Lear with Ian McKellen at BAM. Two days later I sat next to him on the E train.
- 27th-28th. Work on houses in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi with Brian & Loretta.
- 29th. Kayaking on the bayou north of Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana.
- 30th. First visit to New Orleans.
October (flickr photos)
- 7th. New laundry room open in our building.
- 18th. Christopher Wheeldon’s dance company at City Center.
- 19th-22nd. Closing Linda’s garden.
- 28th. Red Sox win World Series.
November (flickr photos)
- 2nd. Max Raabe mit Palast Orchest at Carnegie Hall.
- 7th. Dinner with Barrett.
- 14th. Lunch with Nolan and Betsy at the Metropolitan.
- 24th. New Hampshire trip with Brian & Loretta, the day we were north of Keene.
- 30th. Craigville Pizza with Elaine after visiting my dad in the hospital.
December (flickr photos)
- 11th. ARLIS/NY holiday party at the Japan Society.
- 17th. Watson Library holiday party.
- 19th. Surfair Equities holiday party.
- 22nd. Day in Boston:Institute of Contemporary Art, Barking Crab (lunch), Gardner Museum.
- 23rd. Jim & Kathy, Kerry & Mark visit Lipcan HQ in Bourne for dinner.
- 30th. Dinner at Marigold Kitchen, Philadelphia with Ryan & Amy.
- 31st. Dutch Eating Place (Reading Terminal), New Year’s Eve home-cooked meal (Amy’s post).
o man i love it
–others in the short-lived series: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stokchek&search=Search — (Girl) I Wanna Argos You is a good one
later Wil & I busted up the pallet with sledges & lit a fire in their backyard pit, then Jennie brought out some Vietnamese & we chowed down. It’s gonna be a nice place — thanks JP for the photo!
There is an apparent battle between XML and EDIFACT!
that is all. hope y’all enjoying your summer
Just handed the thesis project in. Back to the living!
5 chapters – 73 cited sources – 108 pages – 20,123 words – 133,146 characters
One hypothesis tentatively proved, one disproved.